August 27, 2012

It's all a juggling act

I'm a 36 year old, graphic designer, mother of two, soon to be stepmother of two more, daisy girl scout troop leader, and well... I'm tired just trying to remember all my titles. I wake up each morning and think to myself, "Here we go again". As this thought may illustrate, I'm not exactly a morning person, and I drive my fiancé crazy with my multiple alarms. Not all of us were blessed with the ability to rise and shine.

After sending the kids off to school, and heading to the office, I spend my days bouncing from one surprise to the next. There are two things that motivate me through my work day. My God and my sarcasm. I know you're thinking that those two things don't belong together, and how can I be a true Christian and so cynical at the same time. Well I'm here to tell you, that I'm living proof that He has a sense of humor, and He gives me the strength each day to do whatever it takes.

3 comments:

  1. This is gonna be fun! Cant wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please change all names to protect the innocent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course sweets! From here on out you'll be referred to as "hot tamale".

    ReplyDelete